Friday, December 15, 2006

Galapasnaps

I have uploaded a few snaps onto my photo page (link at the side if you haven't used it already). When you see these shots you will be completely spooked by the fact that David Attenborough, Lord of the Blue Planet, and I not only share the same birthday...but also both come from Leicester. Truly, it would be difficult to take a poor photo in these islands(I'm really leaving myself WIDE open there).

Here's a taste...
Trudi and Milly:I have had that smug grin on my face for months...









Yawning tortoise









Pelican in a sky of purest blue









Iguana

3 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger Mils said...

I had to pare my collection down. I took about 400! It's reduced to a minsicule 104 now. How many sea lion pup photos do you really need?

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger electroman said...

Great photos!Have a fantastic time with Susan and Bernie!xxx

 
At 3:50 AM, Blogger Mils said...

We have arrived in Antigua and already sampled the local cuisine and mojitos. Email me all your news young Irakli x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home