Wednesday, September 20, 2006

This week I are be mostly cat sitting in West Hollywood

I cat sit for Susan and Bernard in Tooting (a big black boy cat who demands lots of attention and pinches all the food and a little squeaky girl cat who's a bit nervous). I cat sit for John in West Hollywood (a big black boy cat who demands lots of attention and pinches all the food and a little squeaky girl cat who's a bit nervous) - how spooky is that? I have transplanted my life across the pond.

It's great having an apartment to myself but obviously I'm out of Venice and there's no-one to just hang out with up here. It's also just off Santa Monica Boulevard ("All I wanna do is have some fun...la la...") which is Route 66, so it's a pretty busy main road. There's an organic supermarket across the road which I keep finding excuses to go to: "I really need some unsulphured Ranier cherries to go with my VeryCherrySoy desert, and some Reeses pieces to go with my Peanut Butter Chocolate explosion ice cream." Did I mention I love the food here? Did I mention I split my trousers? Fortunately my new American mates are coming to save me tomorrow night.




I wandered up to Hollywood Boulevard (The Walk of Fame) yesterday evening to see what's on at the movies. As I took a swig from my water bottle I looked down and saw that I was standing on a particular person's Hollywood Star. There's a special prize on my return for the person who can guess whose star was that? Who is pretty much the only person whose star would make me chuckle? Answers in comments please by Friday 7pm California time.

6 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Mils said...

If only her heart wouldn't go on...

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Mils said...

You know how after a chicken is beheaded it's body continues running around for minutes after the event, if her head exploded, how long do you think Celine's lips would tremble for?

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger orangepeel said...

Lassie......as in the dog (which was often a girl) and not the scottish reference for a chick

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Mils said...

NewfieUK - the 20 inch action figure gives me great joy. It had better be there when I get back!

 
At 4:02 AM, Blogger Mils said...

Jules - get Andre to give that a SODIT rating!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger Mils said...

Neil, Neil,OrangePeel - you will kick yourself when I reveal all - you have on a number of occasions, usually french and a bit wine ridden, ridiculed my loyalty for X and the fact that I guessed him third or fourth go round in a session of Kim's game and you were convinced me and Contrary had cheated...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home